Intermission: Words Unread

In the realm of words unread, I would like to note that words unread are better than words un-spoken. Words unread at least have the luxury of being recorded where words unspoken, or unwritten are lost in the throats and memories of those who failed to bring them to light.
I suppose mumbles would be better for at least some of this incoherent communication would make it to the auditory senses allowing maybe for the subconscious to bare the weight of recording it even if subconsciously. 
I would prefer that my own thoughts, one hundred percent of them survive in some sort of account that could be shared but I’m sure that ill never get it all out there. Marco Polo on his death bed said that he had not told half of what he had seen. This has been, of course, an outlet for much lore but, I’m sure the same could be said for anyone. Marco Polo just happened to be “not just anyone.”
I have found it very gratifying to record my thoughts and share them with you on this blog. However, the time restraint, I will admit, has made it rather difficult, and because I wouldn’t want to bore you I go through great pains to provide good quality reading material. In lite of that it may come to pass that I might have to skip a few days. This, however, is an inconvenience that I hope to avoid. The plan from here is to write ahead so that when days come that I find myself short of time to produce good quality material, then I will already have some setting there. I appreciate your patience and I promise to give it my best effort to avoid delay.  
As a little side note I would like to point out some consistency’s you might see in works to come. I have love of the more exotic catch phrases. One you may have noticed is “in the realm of” it is one of my particular favorites. So, in the realm of sharing. I share with you the fruits of my cognitive labors in hopes that I might bring some enjoyment into your life, and when I’m successful, your brain shares endorphins with you. So, then you in turn share all the blissful happiness (or morbid weirdness) with those around you by displaying pleasant moods. What you share with me is the joy I see when I see the count on the views rolling up. 
The Greek authorities shared hemlock with Socrates, Romeo shared poison with Juliet, Sun Tzu shared the art of war with us all, the Europeans shared eastern civilization with the native American’s, the inquisition shared all kinds of new machinery with the world,  so be all means, share this blog.

coming soon, The Skeleton Bride, just in time for halloween. This blood curdling horror blog with make your skin crawl. Starring, well…me, co starring The Skeleton Bride and cameo appearances from none other than Boris Karloff and Vincent Price. 

Salutation Pending 
Johnny R Draper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Spins

Sun Bleached Shadows

In Passant