Revenge of the Skunks

If a skunk runs when I come out the door, then it is clear that it knew that it was in violation of the laws that exist between nature and domestication.  So then If, while in retreat it sprays me, then that is an act of aggression. A blatant attack. Not only has it disregarded those laws by coming to my door and eating my cat food, it has also committed an act of war. 
There are a few dead ones laying on the road leading to me house. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t laugh a little inside to see their awkward barreled bodies laying bloated in the road with their pathetic little feet sticking up in the air. I just love the smell of dead skunk in the morning. 

Salutation Pending 
Johnny R Draper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Spins

Sun Bleached Shadows

In Passant